Wed, 25 May|
Protea Valley Church at The Hub
Better together with Mo & Phindi - morning session
Learn how to balance unconditional love with boundary setting. Join us as we host Mo & Phindi as part of their in-person tour of events.
Time & Location
25 May, 08:30 – 10:30
Protea Valley Church at The Hub, 47 Van Riebeeckshof Rd, Eikenbosch, Cape Town, 7530, South Africa
About the event
Confusion and misconceptions about the true nature of ‘unconditional love’ has led to misunderstandings for many married couples. One of the most common misconceptions is that it doesn’t have boundaries; and that boundaries are conditions in marriage.
This session will unpack:
- What unconditional love means in the context of marriage and family.
- The difference between boundaries and conditions in marriage.
- How love without boundaries in marriage can lead to unhealthy behaviour patterns.
- The need to set boundaries in marriage – and how to do it right
- How to avoid co-dependency and manage your marriage in a manner that fosters interdependency.
Learn how healthy boundaries and mutual understanding can lead to a thriving marriage.
Tickets are R60 per person. Follow the link to buy your tickets from Focus on the Family's website (select Protea Valley Church from the drop-down option).